Our clients expect efficient and effective provision of research and development/extension services. In particular, the clients expect access to research information and products on:
- Superior tea varieties: high yielding, drought resistant, pests and disease resistant and with high quality attributes in respect to catechins, anthocyanins, polyphenols and low caffeine.
- Good agricultural practices (GAP).
- Cost effective tea farm management.
- Laboratory analytical services on soil, leaf and manufactured tea.
- Training and extension on tea science and best practices .
- Tea nursery materials – propagated superior varieties available at cost.
- Economic studies on tea enterprise.